I work with individuals on a wide range of emotional, behavioral and life issues in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs.
I use the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT by Sue Johnson, "Hold Me Tight") framework when working with couples to provide true change, understanding and attachment.
General Psychotherapy Services include but are not limited to:
- anxiety disorders
- depression / grief
- relationship issues
- mental health illness diagnosis and treatment
- sex therapy
- gay & lesbian issues
- psychological testing
- "Give an Hour" provider
Reproductive Psychotherapy for individuals and couples include but are not limited to:
- third party reproduction (donor gamete; surrogacy)
- parenting / parenting after infertility
- pregnancy termination or loss
- donor and surrogate psychological evaluation