Payment required prior to session unless session is in person and arrangements have been made. I accept Credit Cards and Checks in person.
Counseling Services: Webcam / In-Person (50 min sessions)
longer sessions available in 15 minute increments; fee pro-rated
|Initial Visit / Diagnostic Session||$190||
|Individual Session - 50 minutes||$190||
|Couples Session - 50 minutes.||$200|
|Family Therapy/Group Mediation||$220|
|Group Therapy Member Fee||$68||add|
Psychological Evaluations for 3rd Party Pregnancy (surrogacy, donor egg, donor sperm)
|Individual Evaluation plus written report to clinic||$450.00|
|Couples Evaluation plus written report to clinic||$600.00|
There is a $3.00 processing fee for credit card transactions.
I do not accept insurance. I will do everything I can to assist you in getting reimbursed. At the end of each session I provide my clients with a receipt that includes all of the coding and specifics that are required by insurance companies. Many of my clients just send that to their insurance company directly. Others compile the information on a specific claim reimbursement sheet their company uses.
Although I do not participate, you should call before the first session and ask what your benefits are for going to a counselor out of network. Most times there is SOME sort of coverage. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the reimbursement for going out of my network?
- Do you need anything from my counselor in order to get reimbursed?
- Are there specific forms I need, or my counselor needs, to submit?
Cancellation Policy: I require 48 hours cancellation. No fee is charged if the session can be made up in the same week, otherwise the full session amount is billed.