I work with individuals on a wide range of emotional, behavioral and life issues in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs.
I use the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT by Sue Johnson, "Hold Me Tight") framework when working with couples to provide true change, understanding and attachment.
- anxiety disorders
- depression / grief
- relationship issues
- mental health illness diagnosis and treatment
- sex therapy
- gay & lesbian issues
- psychological testing
- "Give an Hour" provider
Reproductive Psychotherapy for individuals and couples include but are not limited to:
- third party reproduction (donor gamete; surrogacy)
- parenting / parenting after infertility
- pregnancy termination or loss
- donor and surrogate psychological evaluation
Radio Talk Show Full Library: